Description


Top Image

Rome: The Honeymooners

Posted on: 4.02.2015

Rome: The Honeymooners

Our honeymoon was so much fun.  I strongly encourage everyone to take some sort of "honeymoon" after their wedding.  It is such a big relief after the craziness that is wedding planning.  I can't believe it was almost two years ago now!  I absolutely loved spending all day with my best friend while exploring the gorgeous country of Italy.

Rome: The Honeymooners

Rome: The Honeymooners

Rome: The Honeymooners

It is unbelievable how well we get along.  I am very quiet and reserved with most people, so they wouldn't realize how silly I am on a day to day basis.

Rome: The Honeymooners

Rome: The Honeymooners

Rome: The Honeymooners

We drank wine for lunch AND dinner and ate like royalty.  It was a lot of fun to be free from any obligations.

Rome: The Honeymooners


Rome: The Honeymooners

We threw coins into the Fountain of Trevi, so you know we will be back.  I already keep asking Jesse to take me back to Florence and this time do more exploring in Tuscany.

Rome: The Honeymooners

Rome: The Honeymooners

We saw a lot and walked even more.  While I do love walking, our favorite days were the more leisurely ones.

Rome: The Honeymooners

Sitting in enotecas on the street were some of my favorite moments.

Rome: The Honeymooners

Rome: The Honeymooners

Basically, this man makes me the happiest and luckiest woman in the world.  Even on a regular old Thursday when we just get a few hours together after work (for us both) and Pilates (for me) where we eat dinner, talk about our days, and snuggle on the couch watching tv.

Rome: The Honeymooners

P.S. Let me also say, that I strongly recommend bringing a hair tie on a vacation.  I accidentally forgot and had a knot of hair for 85% of the trip!

Honeymoon Posts
Venice
Florence
Naples
Positano
Pompei
Amalfi and Ravello
Rome: The Sights
Rome: The Food

1 comments:

  1. Y'all look so happy in these photos! That's the best part, I think :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Thursday Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger