Description


Top Image

Picturesque Positano

Posted on: 8.14.2014

I really need to get these Italy photos up from our honeymoon last April!  The best ones are still to come too.

After spending one night in Naples, we headed to our next base of Positano on the Amalfi Coast.  The travel to get here takes forever.  You have to take the local 70 minute Circumvesuviana train from Naples to Sorrento.  Then you take the scariest bus ride ever, on a tiny two-lane (barely) road cut out of the cliffs.  But, this beautiful city is utterly breathtaking.  I mean, just look!  This was the one part of the trip where I wish I had a camera other than my iPhone with me.  The only downside is we did not like our hotel.  The first thing we did was go to the beach and touch the Sea.  It was cold, but the color of the water is the prettiest I have ever seen.  On our first night here, we had the most amazing meal at La Tagliata.  This is a must do!  Say hi to Pepino and his family for me when you do!  I would also recommend having a drink at Le Sirenuse.  We spent three nights here as a base for exploring the Amalfi Coast, which I have split up into their own posts.

Where We Ate:
La Tagliata
Ristorante Max

IMG_1720

IMG_1644

landscapes

IMG_1719

IMG_1903

aroundtown

IMG_1902

inthetown

IMG_1678

Jesse La Tagliata

La Tagliata

IMG_1899

positanocolors

snapshotspositano

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Thursday Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger