Description


Top Image

Simple 5 Day Trip Up North

Posted on: 2.19.2015

Part of my 2015 goal to simplify my life incorporates my wardrobe and packing skills.  Unfortunately, I had an unplanned trip to Massachusetts last week to attend a funeral.  I thought this would be a good opportunity to put my simplification to the test.  Being from Florida, I only have a few winter clothes to begin with (although I have a lot more sweaters than I thought I did), so it was easier to stick to a smaller number of items.

Aside from the essentials (undergarments, socks, and pajamas), I took three sweaters, three shirts, two pants, two coats, two boots, one dress for the funeral, and a hat, scarf, and gloves.  I wore everything I packed and feel good about my lightweight travel essentials.  Even my carry on was simplified.  I only took my Kindle, iPhone, headphones, and charger (not shown).

Most of these items below are not the actual ones that I took as most of my winter gear is very old, but they are similar.  I have placed an asterisk (*) next to the ones that I actually own.

Simple 5 Day Trip Up North


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Thursday Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger