Description


Top Image

Look it's Me! Photos by Kallie Brynn Photography

Posted on: 4.06.2012

Happy Friday!  I stumbled across Kallie Brynn Photography via twitter I believe.  I immediately fell in love with her work, and when I saw she lived in Central Florida, I was ecstatic!  When she announced that she was moving to Seattle, I knew I had to work with her before she left and immediately contacted her!  I was in Orlando the first weekend in December and so I stopped by Lakeland on my drive home to Naples for a session with her.  Kallie is the sweetest person and I just love the head shots she captured for me.  She's put a face on Loving Care Photography!  Thank you so much Kallie!  I know if I ever go to Seattle I will be contacting you for another session!

Also, fun tidbit, I got engaged a couple days after these photos were taken!  To see a few more from our photo session, just go to Kallie Brynn Photography's blog post about me.  I can't decide which one is my favorite, what do you think?








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Thursday Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger