Description


Top Image

Happy One Year!

Posted on: 4.01.2012


A year ago today I officially launched Loving Care Photography!  I can't believe that my business is a year old.  I've had some great success as well as some disappointments.  Overall, I'm glad I took the chance to start something I had always wanted to do!  I know that my business will continue to grow over the next year and beyond.  As my blog readers will have noticed, I am highlighting my film photographs more often than digital photographs.  This is because film really speaks to me.  I am passionate about its colors, its deliberateness, and its overall aesthetic.  Film's natural style is what I try to accomplish in all of my images.  From now on, I will be shooting at least 50% film for my client shoots, and I'm sure this percentage will increase as this year progresses.  I am SO excited about this!  It is the next step in my photography dreams!

This month I'm celebrating the first year of being in business and I want to celebrate your dreams as well.  I am thrilled to be offering a 50% discount on portrait sessions for people reaching for their dreams.  This includes, senior portraits, business headshots, and other one person photo sessions.  That means you can get a one subject full photo-session for $100 if you book your session during the month of April.  Please send me an email to book yours!  This is so exciting and I can't wait to celebrate with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Thursday Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger