Description


Top Image

Merry Christmas!

Posted on: 12.20.2012

Jesse and I had an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party at our new house last weekend.  We had a really fun time with our friends and family.  I made some hot chocolate in the CrockPot that was SO good and we had a ton of snacks!  I also set up a fun photo booth to capture all of the Ugly Sweaters which you can see below.   Our friends were so creative and we even had prizes for the top two voted ugly sweaters!  It was a really fun time and got me into the Christmas spirit!  I hope we will be able to do it again next year. ;) I will not be posting next week because I will be on holiday break.  I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Thursday Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger