Description


Top Image

Instagram #FebPhotoADay

Posted on: 3.01.2012

I have mentioned before how much I love Instagram on my iPhone.  I think it is a fun app and a great way to take pictures when you don't have a camera on you.  During the month of January I kept seeing people post photos with the hash-tag #janphotoaday.  I was curious and did some internet searching and found the #febphotoaday list created by @fatmumslim (I placed it on the bottom right), so I decided to follow along with the theme of the day.  Each of the photos below was taken on a separate day in the month of February.  You can view my Instagram feed online here, but if you have an iPhone and you want to follow along live my username is @picatoria.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Thursday Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger