Description


Top Image

One Year

Posted on: 4.06.2014



Getting married to Jesse has been the best thing I've ever done. And I've done a lot of great stuff! I wish everybody knew how sweet he really is. And I'm sure he wishes everybody knew how goofy and talkative I really am. 

I didn't think that I would love being his Mrs as much as I do. I just didn't think it would change anything, but it really has! I feel even closer and more connected to him than I did a year ago. I am so happy to be doing life with him. I feel lucky that he chose me to be by his side. I am not afraid to be mushy. I tell him I love him at least five times a day, probably way more. And I wish I could properly express in words how much I love being his wife. I hope, at least, that every day he feels loved. 

I am so happy we chose the ceremony readings that we did. They are perfect in how we approach marriage and life. Reading them again, just makes me feel even more excited for our marriage. 

Happy Anniversary Jesse! I love you so much.





12 Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, 13 bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. 14 And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. 15 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. 17 And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Colossians 3:12-17





                       The Art of Marriage by Wilferd A Peterson

                       A good marriage must be created.
                       In the art of marriage the little things are the big things...

                       It is never being too old to hold hands.
                       It is remembering to say "I love you" at least once each day.

                       It is never going to sleep angry.
                       It is having a mutual sense of values and common objectives.
                       It is forming a circle of love that gathers in the whole family.

                       It is speaking words of appreciation and demonstrating gratitude in thoughtful ways.
                       It is having the capacity to forgive and forget.

                       It is giving each other an atmosphere in which each can grow.
                       It is finding room for the things of the spirit.
                       It is a common search for the good and the beautiful.

                       It is not only marrying the right partner...
                       It is being the right partner.








All of these dreamy photos are from Jessica Lorren Photography at www.jessicalorren.com. I love them!

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are absolutely stunning!! I hope you have a wonderful anniversary :)

    www.adashoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful on your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Thursday Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger